IDENTIFICATION (LAW 34/2002, OF JULY 11, SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE)
- Company: BESTILE SL -from now on, THE COMPANY-
- CIF: B12331377 Address. C/ AZAGADOR DE LA TORRETA, 5 – APDO. 147; 12110 ALCORA; CASTELLÓN (Spain).
- 964 367320
- Registry data. Mercantile Registry of Castellón de la Plana, Volume 591, Book 158, Section G, Sheet 199, Entry 1, Date 02-12-92
USE OF THE WEB
BESTILE, S.L. MANAGEMENT POLICY
The Management of BESTILE, S.L. has decided to implement and update a Quality and Environment System based on the requirements established in the UNE-EN-ISO-9001/2015 and UNE-EN ISO 14001:2015 Standards.
And in compliance with the requirements of this standard, it undertakes to:
- Reach all the quality requirements demanded by its clients to achieve their satisfaction.
- Protect our environment in a sustainable way, considering pollution prevention policies in our processes and the adaptation and mitigation of our activity in relation to climate change
- Observe all applicable regulations and standards in the development of its activities in the Manufacture of ceramic floors and wall tiles.
- Provide a wide range of products and designs that allow us to reach and satisfy the hardship of the wide network of markets and of the existing and potential customers.
- Equipping the company with the necessary resources to be able to carry out this Management Policy and to achieve the objectives.
- Promote good collaborative relationships with suppliers for mutual benefit in business relationships.
- Lead and promote the continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the established Management System.
The Management is committed to revise this policy continuously and adapting it to its resolutions. This policy is the frame of reference for the proposed objectives. It is available to the entire workforce, customers, suppliers, and other interested parties
The linked websites are not controlled by THE COMPANY and therefore are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link found on any linked website, or any change or update of such websites. THE COMPANY is only providing these links to you for your convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply the approval of the website by THE COMPANY.
TO WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT PERSONAL DATA?
In Bestile personal data are treated with the following purposes:
- Contact: respond to requests for information received about the products and services offered, as well as respond to any other type of question that users send Employment (Work with us):
- Perform internal personnel selection processes, both current and future.
- Newsletter: Send the newsletter to subscribers to keep them informed about information of interest.
FOR HOW MUCH DO WE TREAT PERSONAL DATA?
At Bestile , personal information is treated during the following periods:
- Contact: the term of conservation of the data will be as long as the user does not express his right of suppression
- Employment: The data will be kept as long as the candidate does not state his right of withdrawal . The maximum term of conservation of curricular information by our company will be one year.
- Newsletter: the period of preservation of the data will be as long as the user does not express his right to suppress
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF DATA?
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE THE PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data collected will not in any case be transferred to third parties or made public, except in the cases in which it consents, participates voluntarily or due to express legal obligations. Likewise, we inform that international transfers are not made outside the European economic area.
WHAT RIGHTS CAN YOU EXERCISE?
The interested party may exercise their rights on data protection (access, rectification, opposition, deletion, automated decisions, treatment limitation, portability) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by postal mail at CAMINO AZAGADOR DE LA TORRETA, 5 – APDO. 147; 12110 ALCORA; CASTELLÓN (Spain). Documentation must be provided to prove the identity of the applicant (copy of the front of the National Identity Document, or equivalent). The maximum response time will be 30 days from receipt, and may be extended for a maximum of 2 months whenever necessary. In any case, you can request the protection of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through its website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
THE COMPANY by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.). All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the revised text of the Intellectual Property Law, regularizing, clarifying and harmonizing the provisions legal provisions in force on the subject, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, on any medium and for any technical means, without the authorization of THE COMPANY. The user undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property ownership of their ownership.
All content published on the website and especially the designs, texts, images, videos, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, as well as trade names, trademarks or drawings and any other sign susceptible of industrial and commercial use are subject to intellectual and industrial property rights of THE COMPANY . In no case shall it be understood that any license or renunciation, transfer, total or partial assignment of said rights is granted or any right or expectation of right is granted, and in particular, of alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication about said contents without the prior express authorization of THE COMPANY.
LIMITATION OF RESPONSIBILITIES
THE COMPANY will be liable for damages and losses that the user may suffer as a result of the use of the website when said damages are directly attributable to an incorrect performance of this entity, having proven that it has not complied with the legal and regulatory requirements and requirements established. It is the responsibility of the user to adopt all appropriate technical measures to reasonably control the risks of open Internet browsing and avoid damage to their equipment, loss of data and theft of confidential information. THE COMPANY is not responsible for the damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and / or disconnections in the operational functioning of this website or in the computers and computer equipment of users, motivated by causes outside of THE COMPANY , that prevent or delay the provision of services or browsing the website, or delays or blockages in use caused by deficiencies or overloads of the Internet or other systems, or the impossibility of giving the service or allow access for reasons not attributable to THE COMPANY due to the user, to third parties, or to cases of force majeure. THE COMPANY will not be liable if it does not have effective knowledge that the activity or information to which it refers or recommends through its links is unlawful or that it damages property or rights of a third party liable for compensation, or if it does, acts with diligence to suppress or disable the link or the corresponding information.
SECURITY OF THE WEB
The web uses information security techniques commonly accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures, secure communications or cryptographic mechanisms, among others, all with the aim of preventing and reducing security incidents over the data (confidentiality, integrity and availability). To achieve these purposes, the user accepts that the provider obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of the access controls and the provision of the services that must be executed for the use of the web. Online security is also established through the configuration parameters of different web browsers, so your inquiry is strongly recommended.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAWS
The law applicable to these conditions will be the Spanish Law. For disputes that may arise on the occasion of these conditions, the parties, waiving their own jurisdiction, expressly submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the address indicated in the IDENTIFYING DATA.
MODIFICATION OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE